- North Las Vegas lands $150 million liquid hydrogen plant
- Amauri Hardy thriving in 1-on-1 situations for UNLV basketball
- Voters say Congress needs to curb drug prices, but are lawmakers listening?
- By bending the knee to Trump, former ambassador turns her back on the US
- Buttigieg: How to fulfill our sacred obligation to military veterans
- 2 flu-related deaths confirmed in Nevada
- Swenson Street becoming University Center Drive
- Current Las Vegas weather conditions and the forecast
Newcomers might consider starting during happy hour (5-7 p.m.), which offers $1 oysters, $5 classic margaritas and more.